Thursday, 10 May 2012




GOD ANSWERED

I saw her last night, it was twilight or nearly dawn.
The first glint of the sunlight; decreased by the glow of her face.
Things were calm; quiet, her aura filled me with tranquility
Birds chirruping, a cool wind rustled the dry fallen leaves of the nearby woods.
Her feet kissed the motionless lake waters, the ripples reverberating my soul.

I saw her last night, it was twilight or nearly dawn.
Her eyes sparkling like the dewdrops on the grasses.
Our eyes were fixed and lips sealed, our silence spoke with us
A squirrel ran over to her lap just to have its share of her motherly tenderness
She smiled; my soul shackled to the mundane existence broke loose.

I saw her last night, it was twilight or nearly dawn.
Her soul like an innocent lamb; true in its purest form.
Souls were united and it felt bliss, like a Heavenly touch; my Mozart
A butterfly fluttering; she is one herself; painting my canvas with her vibrancy
She was the pool of life; I breathe free air; my arms open embracing her.

I felt her.
I saw her last night, it was twilight or nearly dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment